The purpose of conducting a Walk Bike Audit is to identify pedestrian and bicycle issues by being on the ground and experiencing the built environment firsthand. The Palm Beach TPA conducts these audits, in collaboration with the municipality, roadway owners, and other stakeholders, like Palm Tran or the School District of Palm Beach County, in order to improve safety and access for people of all ages and abilities. After these audits are conducted, the TPA works to collaboratively plan, prioritize and fund identified safety improvements.
- Banyan Creek Elementary School (PDF) (City of Delray Beach)
- Palm Beach Gardens Elementary School (PDF) (City of Palm Beach Gardens)
- Indiantown Road, Part 1 (PDF) (Town of Jupiter – Central Blvd to Pennock Lane)
- Indiantown Road, Part 2 (PDF) (Town of Jupiter – Pennock Lane to Alt. A1A)
- Donald Ross Road @ US-1 (PDF) (Town of Juno Beach)
- Pine Gardens South Neighborhood (PDF) (Town of Jupiter)
- Limestone Creek Neighborhood (PDF) (Unincorporated Palm Beach County)
- Rosenwald Elementary School (PDF) (City of South Bay)
- Lake Worth Middle School (PDF) (City of Lake Worth Beach)
- Whispering Pines Elementary School – Coming Soon!
- Palm Springs Middle School – Coming Soon!
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School – Coming Soon!
- Glades Rd. and I-95 Diverging Diamond Interchange – Coming Soon!
To coordinate a Walk Bike Audit, please contact TPA Pedestrian and Bicycle Coordinator Valentina Facuse at VFacuse@PalmBeachTPA.org or (561) 725-0806.