The TPA Governing Board Officers make up the Executive Committee and include the Chair, Vice Chair, and three at-large Representatives of the Governing Board.
The duties of the Executive Committee include:
- Meeting annually to review and recommend updates to the TPA’s Strategic Plan for consideration by the Governing Board;
- Meeting as necessary to review and recommend content related to other TPA initiatives (e.g. the 561 Mobility Plan, the Vision Zero Action Plan, transportation surtax funding strategies, and other plans and strategies) for consideration by the Governing Board;
- Meet as necessary to review and recommend updates to TPA policies and procedures as requested by the Executive Director;
- Meet as necessary to participate in TPA procurement selection committees as requested by the Executive Director;
- Meet as necessary to facilitate the process of hiring a new Executive Director, including but not limited to refining the job profile, evaluating candidates, recommending a candidate, negotiating an employment agreement for Board consideration, and recommending an interim director for Board consideration; and
- Undertake other tasks as may be assigned by the Governing Board.