The TPA Governing Board Officers make up the Executive Committee and include the Chair, Vice Chair, and three at-large Representatives of the Governing Board.
The duties of the Executive Committee include:
- Meeting annually to review and recommend updates to the TPA’s Strategic Plan for consideration by the Governing Board;
- Meet as necessary to review and recommend content related to other TPA initiatives,
- Review and recommend updates to TPA policies and procedures,
- Participate in TPA procurement selection committees as requested by the Executive Director;
- Meet annually to review the TPA Executive Director’s performance or as necessary to facilitate the process of hiring a new Executive Director, and
- Undertake other tasks as may be assigned by the Governing Board.