The TPA annually adopts a list of transportation system priority projects to share with FDOT for use in developing the next draft Five-Year Work Program and Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
The LOPP is consistent with the goals, objectives and values of the TPA’s adopted Long Range Transportation Plan, the 25-year plan for transportation projects in Palm Beach County. In turn, the LOPP furthers the TPA vision of creating a safe, efficient and connected multimodal transportation system.
The TPA Governing Board adopted the FY 2025 – 2029 List of Priority Projects on July 20, 2023.
FY 2025 - 2029 LOPP Amendment #1
Public Comment is now open for FY 2025 – 2029 LOPP Amendment #1. This amendment includes:
- Re-inclusion of Major Project 17-1f: US 1 lane repurposing in North Palm Beach (4383867)
- Funding requests for Shared-Use Nonmotorized (SUN) Trail project
- Notes for State roadway projects eligible to receive SUN Trail funding
Comments can be made using the form below through September 21, 2023.
FY 2025 – 2029 TPA List of Priority Projects Amendment #1 Public Comment
- FY 2024-2028 Priorities (PDF) (adopted July 21, 2022)
- FY 2023-2027 Priorities (PDF) (adopted July 15, 2021)
- FY 2022-2026 Priorities (PDF) (adopted July 16, 2020)
- FY 2021-2025 Priorities (PDF) (adopted July 18, 2019)
- FY 2020-2024 Priorities (PDF) (amended February 21, 2019)
- FY 2019-2023 Priorities (PDF)
- FY 2018-2022 Priorities (PDF)
- FY 2017-2021 Priorities (PDF)
- FY 2016-2020 Priorities (PDF)