The TPA’s State Road Modifications program has been formalized and opened to our local partners. This program allocates a portion of the District Dedicated Revenue (DDR) funds to enhancing state roadways in Palm Beach County. The program now hosts an annual application process to identify and fund complete street, traffic calming, and intersection improvement projects identified by the TPA, FDOT, and now our local agency partners on state roadways. Approximately $20.4M is available annually for projects under this program.
Review the SRM Program Overview (PDF).
Funding Program Pre-Application Meetings
Book a virtual meeting with TPA staff to discuss your application.
Book an in-person meeting with TPA to discuss your application.
Application Submittal Forms and Resources Below are links to forms and examples to help with submitting an application. Please use the Application Form, and Cost Estimate Spreadsheet provided below as part of the project submittal.
SRM Application Form (PDF) (Download and Complete Form for Application Submittal)
- Project Location Map Example: Project Map (PDF)
- Mapping Tool (for use when preparing an application)
- Typical Section of Improved Facility or Improvement Example: Typical Section of Improved Facility or Improvement Detail (PDF) Resource: StreetMix
- Right-of-way ownership verification (including easements) Example: Wellington Right-Of-Way (PDF)
- Cost Estimate Spreadsheet (use FDOT Area 12 12-month historical averages)
- Photograph of Project Location Before Construction Example: Indian Trail Improvement District Photo (PDF)
- Resolution of support from the jurisdictional owner(s) clearly indicating that the project may be constructed as proposed – due within 60 days of the application due date. Example: Approval Letter (PDF)
- Resolutions for projects to be administered by FDOT must also include language clearly stating the project “may be administered and constructed by FDOT on behalf of the (Applicant).”