Transportation & Land Use Connection Speaker Panel 05-05-2023 (Past)
May 5, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
301 Datura St., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Audio & Video
Join the Palm Beach TPA for a speaker panel event on the connection of land use and transportation. Hear from the public and private sector experts on the benefits of Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) and Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) and how to overcome challenges and take advantage of opportunities for implementation.
Register at PalmBeachTPA.org/TODPanel
- Valerie Neilson, Palm Beach Transportation Planning Agency (TPA) Executive Director
- Dana Little, Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council Urban Design Director
- JP Weesner, Kittelson & Associates, Inc. Principal Landscape Architect and Urban Designer
- Jonathan Hopkins, Smart Mobility Associates Principal & Founder
- Aileen Boucle, Executive Director Miami-Dade Transportation Planning Organization (TPO)
- Rick Vogel, Related Companies Executive Vice President
- Chelsea Reed, City of Palm Beach Gardens Mayor and Palm Beach TPA Chair
- John L. Renne, Florida Atlantic University Professor and Director at the Center for Urban & Environmental Solutions (CUES)
In-person attendance is recommended for this panel discussion but if you cannot attend, please join us via Zoom.